Logan has played soccer for the past three spring/fall seasons. He finally wanted to try something else. So for the winter season he is trying basketball. I think Charles has waited a long time for him to pick basketball since he has been talking about coaching for a while now. We have a new YMCA in our area and I think membership is still a little slow.There were only 9 kids that showed up from age 3 to 7. Not enough to have a few age related teams. So Charles and two other coaches are having a "basketball clinic" two days a week and the kids can come out to as many as they want. Honestly, I think Charles had more fun than the kids! For a few more pictures check out the link on the right to our photo album.
A bunch of rain
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment