I'm still trying to figure this all out, but I know you can subscribe through the link at the bottom of the blog and it requires you have a Google account. Google bought Blogger and so they have it set up to automatically do everything through Google. I looked into Feedburner and it turns out Google just bought them too.
I did a little more research and found there are many other RSS feed readers out there for free. You do have to sign up for them though. Here are a few:
Feedburner
Bloglines
Rojo
My Yahoo
- go to personalize this page and then click add RSS feed
Google Reader
Then when it asks for the URL type in this web address.
http://meandtheboys4.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/full
I will hopefully figure out how to add buttons on the sidebar so you can add with one click. There sure is a lot to learn. Now I really need to get some work done!!
A bunch of rain
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment